- Identify mechanical problems, either visually or with computer diagnostic equipment.
- Perform tests on specific parts and systems to confirm proper mechanical function; ensures that all critical parts are examined.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance, including oil changes and tune-ups.
- Repair or replace malfunctioning parts and systems, such as brake pads, belts, water pumps, transmissions and other mechanical parts.
- Perform further tests, which may include test driving the vehicle, to ensure repairs are completed correctly.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Support all safety, food quality and sanitation initiatives and policies.
- Follow Sugar Creek Packing Co. safety rules and procedures.
Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required.
EXPERIENCE: Three to five years’ experience required.
CERTIFICATION OR LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS: None.
• Possess extensive knowledge of all aspects of vehicle repair.
• Possess excellent mechanical repair skills.
• Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Able to visually diagnose mechanical issues.
• Possess strong proficiency with computer diagnostic equipment and software.
• Able to read service and repair manuals.
• Able to perform repairs in a timely fashion.
• Able to read work orders
How to Apply
Apply at: https://usr56.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/sugarcreek/Posting/View/1222