Optimized Senior Living is a non-traditional assisted living facility based in Lebanon, OH. We have a strong family and team culture here that we pride ourselves on. We are a growing team and are always looking to add new, dependable and compassionate people to our family. If you are looking to get your healthcare career started or if you are looking for a change, OSL is the place for you. At Optimized Senior Living we promote Medical Freedom, allowing YOU to choose if the COVID vaccine is right for YOU. Below is a list of the job requirements.
- Providing assistance to residents with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Following and completing the daily task assignment sheets
- Assisting with self administration of medications by following scheduled medications on ALIS.
- Arriving to work for scheduled shifts on time. Adhering to attendance policy.
- Helping residents with positioning, turning, etc.
- Having open communication with management regarding any concerns and questions, and not gossiping or discussing residents in open areas.
- Lifting and/or transporting residents
- Completing rounds - assisting residents with questions or needs frequently without being prompted by the call light
- Ensuring a clean and orderly environment
- Following appropriate documentation procedures.
- Maintaining a positive working environment.
- Promoting independence and socialization
- Cooking meals, providing snacks and drinks when needed.
- Answering alert buttons immediately
- Taking responsibility of schedule by checking When I Work App
Routine Success Tracking and Performance Reviews - leads to bonuses and raises
Positive attitude; Interpersonal skills; Team player; Resident advocate; Strong work ethic, Caring and compassionate demeanor; Detail oriented; Strong documentation skills'
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time NIGHT SHIFT & DAY SHIFT Openings
Pay: From $14.50 per hour