The City of Blue Ash is accepting applicants for part-time Child Care Aide positions within the Recreation Department. Enthusiastic candidates must be able to work well with children and families.
This position will enjoy paid, on-site training; contributions into the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, Sandtrap Grill and Blue Ash Café.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Duties include, but are not limited to, supervision of children ages 6 weeks to 9 years old.
- Work hours range from 8:30a – 1:00p M-F and/or 5:30p – 8:30p M & W.
- Candidates will be expected to work 6-14 hours per week, year round.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Currently possess or be willing to receive CPR and First Aid certifications.
How to Apply
Apply prior to the closing time of the job announcement and allow at least an hour to submit your application if you are a new user on the system. APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED ON-LINE ONLY at www.BlueAsh.com.
If you do not have access to a computer, there are computer stations available at most Public Libraries. The Blue Ash Branch Public Library of Cincinnati is located at 4911 Cooper Road, Blue Ash, Ohio 45242.
Our on-line application system is provided by NeoGov. If you have problems while applying on-line, please contact the Help Desk between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM Pacific Time Monday - Friday at 1-855-524-5627. You may also call the City of Blue Ash Human Resources Office at (513) 745-8642 for information.
NOTE: INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED EVEN IF A RESUME HAS BEEN ATTACHED.
The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.