You need a job, we need extra help! But, please only apply if you are serious about working with us.
Don't apply if you are not going to read this entire post. If you can't follow the directions in this job post, we will not consider you!!
Good luck!! 😉
We are a for-profit small business serving families in the community. Our work allows parents to work so that they can provide for their families.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a family owned and operated small business serving the community, we are looking for an Assistant Administratorto join the Little Hands family and help it grow. We need someone to help manage licensing requirements and business operations.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about contributing to the well-being of children
- Proactive and conversation starter who is not shy
- Creative with excellent customer service skills and problem solver
- Good sense of humor and positive attitude
- Great listener and open minded
- Comfortable with ambiguity and not afraid to ask questions
- Flexible with willingness to adapt
- Someone who takes ownershipof things and follows through on assigned tasks
- Team player who is willing to learn
- Honest, trustworthy, and ethical
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will report to the owner and executive administrator of the center. You will support several daily, weekly and monthly tasks related to our licensing requirements. These tasks include corresponding with our governing agencies such as the Ohio Department of Job & Family Services and 4C for Children.
Your responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Act as liaison between owner, families, and agencies
- Interface with parents, answer questions, manage all paperwork
- Manage invoicing and receive fees and payments from parents
- Submit claims to county and ensure payments are received
- Oversee licensing visits by different agencies and manage follow-up actions and process
- Ensure we are compliant in all requirements
- Assist in managing staff schedules
- Offer clerical and filing assistance to staff
- Create and implement standardized processes to ensure smooth operations
- Manage monthly payments for expenses associated with business.
Additionally, as the Assistant Administrator you may attend workshops and events to represent the center and acquire information about different resources available to the business.
This position is open to someone willing and able to work full-time. Your regular schedule will be set between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday-Friday. However, you must be available to occasionally assist in closing center at 7:00 PM.
We are willing to hire someone interested in working part-time with a flexible schedule.
We're looking to hire someone immediately!
In addition to the personal skills listed above, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) required. Must be able to write, read, speak both. We will ONLY consider candidates fluent in both.
- Pass background check.
- Some college is preferred even if you did not yet complete a degree program; we will consider applicants with a high school diploma and willing to learn and grow as a professional.
- Medical examination from physician required (we provide the form required).
- Current CPR and First-Aid certification a plus, otherwise we refer you for training.
- Experience working with children is a plus but not required.
- Proficient working with Google Applications and Microsoft Office. You must be comfortable working with computers and managing lots of files.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter. Please answer the following questions in your cover letter:
Why are you a good fit for this position?
Why are you interested in working with us?
You may deliver resume and cover letter in person at 1217 Hicks Blvd, Fairfield OH 45014. We interview by appointment only. Once we receive your information and review it, we will contact you for next steps.