- Supports the development of lunch/breakfast menus that meet USDA/NSLP requirements for all meals and snacks across the district.
- Communicates to the administration, staff and public, as appropriate, federal and state standards and guidelines regarding school food service programs.
- Support food service program in meal preparation, planning, staff organization, purchasing, and inventory.
- Monitors student participation and explore ways to increase participation.
- Confers with supervisor regarding progress, concerns and recommendations.
- Manages the food and nutrition website.
- Maintains records and files as required.
- Meets deadlines (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly).
- Observes operations at school sites to provide for ongoing training programs that will improve or develop competency in NSLP.
- Utilizes community resources in carrying out total nutrition program.
- Adheres to federal, state, and local guidelines, Board policies and procedures (e.g. OSHA, OCR, ODE).
• Minimum of Associate’s degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or Food Sciences, or two (2) years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in a school setting preferred.
• Level 2 ServSafe certified.
• Working knowledge and understanding of USDA and NSLP requirements.
• History of good job attendance.
• Must have strong math skills.
• Commitment to the highest personal and professional standard.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
How to Apply
Please visit the Butler County Area Consortium to complete an online application or copy/paste the following link in your browser: https://www.applitrack.com/bcc/onlineapp/_application.aspx?posJobCodes=5476&posFirstChoice=Student%20Support%20Services&posSpecialty=
For questions, please contact the HR Office of Fairfield City School District at email@example.com or 513.858.7150