The City of Blue Ash is seeking applicants to fill one Head Swim Team Coach position within the Blue Ash Recreation Center is a Part-Time Seasonal position. The Head Swim Coach will manage the operations of the summer recreation swim team. The team practices at the Blue Ash Recreation Center's outdoor 25-yard pool and ranges in size from 100-130 swimmers per summer. Competition begins early June and the last meet of the season is late July. This position needs a highly motivated and energetic individual interested in working with swimmers, parents, and other swim coaches.
This job posting will remain OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
This position also enjoys contributions into the Ohio Public Employee's Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, Sand Trap Grill and Blue Ash Café.
• Must have or must be working towards achieving an American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification
• Experience with swim coaching
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Experience developing and implementing organization and structure to a swim team
• Knowledge of working with parent committees and paid staff
• Experience motivating all levels of swimming ability in addition to teaching basic and advanced stroke technique
How to Apply
Apply online at www.BlueAsh.com. The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.