Would you like your weekends off!
Hamilton Custom Made Security is offering DIRECT HIRE Opportunities for Industrial Paint Specialist at our Amelia, Ohio location with four-day workweeks, and occasional Fridays!
1st Shift – Monday through Thursday; 6:00 am - 4:30 pm
2nd Shift - Monday through Thursday 3:30 pm – 2:00 am, with 10% shift premium
Worksite Location: Amelia, Ohio, later this year will merge along with our Mason, Ohio facility into our new building in Milford, Ohio .
The Paint Specialists perform preparation of metal parts and components for utilizing fillers, and/or finishes to ensure a flat surface to apply paint to enhance and protect the product for our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the metal parts and components by applying fillers/bondo to product to ensure a flat surface for the paint process.
- Paint process is working with wet paint to ensure proper paint coverage of the product meeting the customer requirement for color and texture.
- Interprets blueprints, Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions to move the product through the paint process to the next step in the production process.
- Accurately reports shop floor production data to Process or Team -Lead for input to computer terminal and/or written reporting.
- Follows both visual and written work instructions in order to complete assigned tasks within set time allotted meeting production requirements.
- Maintains quality and productivity standards.
- Maintains equipment, including daily cleaning to maintain good housekeeping and adheres to plant regulations and safety rules.
- Supports other projects and performs duties as assigned
- Experience as an industrial painter in a manufacturing environment or experience in construction performing functions for drywalling.
- Experience with respirator requirements and utilizing hand and power tools.
- Ability to read blueprints preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime when necessary.
- Consistent work history.
- Good attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check (7 years).
- High School Diploma/GED.
Steel-toe shoes are required.
Job Type: Full-time
We ask associates to review if they have symptoms and perform temperature checks before the start of the shift, cleaning is performed daily and hand washing guidelines have been posted.