Express Professionals Specialized Recruiting Group is currently seeking a Manufacturing Field Technician to fill an immediate Direct Hire Opening in Franklin, OH!
Must be comfortable with up to 80% travel!
Manufacturing Field Technician Responsibilities:
- Provide technical installation and customer support
- Identify, diagnose and resolve problems on the company equipment
- Provide one on one end-user resolution on-site or by phone
- Deliver and assist in the configuration of end-user hardware, software, and peripherals
- Coordinate appropriate repair of equipment as needed
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation
Manufacturing Field Technician Qualifications:
- Previous experience with electro-mechanical work is required.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. Vocational School training is a plus.
- Must be able to obtain a passport and pass security screenings
- Previous experience in the VLM / ARS industry is a plus.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Must be willing to travel up to 80%
- Must be able to operate a Forklift
Manufacturing Field Technician Compensation: Up to $30 hour based on skills & experience