Support development, production and implementation of tactical marketing initiatives aimed at increasing customer retention, strengthening brand image, improving margins, and increasing market share for assigned Miami University Campus Service Departments.
- Develop overall marketing strategy for client and implements the tactics that are established on a regular planning cycle. Weekly benchmarking the progress of department initiatives.
- Support sales initiatives, Campus Services events, and departmental events and projects with all specific university customer segments (i.e. students, parents, faculty, athletic, administrative staff, external clients, etc.).
- Execution of interactive and engaging events/projects by incorporating creative experiences to generate awareness, drive customer conversion, grow customer base, create followership, and increase brand loyalty.
- Conduct market research, including identifying trends and analyzing data, for use in future planning. Coordinates collection of data for development of unit specific marketing calendar. Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual sales results and forecasts).
- Collaborates with Marketing team and peers to develop an inclusive communication strategy that includes multimedia, public relations, design, proofing, print production, distribution and installation of collateral.
- Assists with account specific websites and social media channels to promote both
- departmental programs, as well as all other initiatives to strengthen brand image.
- Responsibilities for maintaining departmental specific budget lines and financials. Exhibits high-level of confidentiality and professionalism.
Associate's Degree (Marketing, Interactive Media, Arts Management, Pulic Relations/Strategic Communications, Business Managene with emphasis in Marketing)
and/or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or 1-3 years experience.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and maintain a high level of
productivity and quality, achieve success working without supervision and in a team
environment, follow detailed instructions and retain information, and troubleshoot
technical issues in order to move forward with a project. Familiarity of Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop). Basic understanding of Graphic Design and best practices.
Bachelor's Degree (Marketing, Interactive Media, Arts Management, Pulic Relations/Strategic Communications, Business Managene with emphasis in Marketing)
Experience with Social Media, Cascade, HTML, Pixlr, Adobe, Google Analytics
How to Apply