This position will consist of layout, fitting, and MIG welding of mild steel. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, shop drawings, and tape measure. A weld test will be required.
Preferred experience in metal fabrication and custom job shop experience.
• Proficient use of basic hand tools
• Accurate tape measure reading
• Experience in MIG Welding
• Experience in layout and fitting
• Must be able to read and interpret shop drawings
• Ability to lift and maneuver 50 lbs.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
How to Apply
Please call 513-753-9675 for interview appointment