A job you can feel good about!
Start at $15/hour + incentives with growth potential! Join our team of Patient Care Associates – a great entry-level position for caring people with a knack for excellent customer service – paid training provided.
Part-time: Monday & Tuesday (8:00am – 4:30pm)
At Path Forward: We believe in BETTER. We believe in creating a BETTER patient healthcare experience. We believe in helping employees create a BETTER future.
As a Patient Care Associate at Path Forward, you will be helping improve the healthcare journey for some pretty special patients. Our representatives answer patient phone calls and help them connect with their doctors, providing assistance by: - scheduling appointments - preparing patients for upcoming doctor visits - registration process for new patients We are the first point of contact a patient has with their doctor’s office and many of the practices that we work with are providing care for critically ill patients. We focus on quality over quantity. We want to ensure that all patients we speak with receive excellent service. We don’t memorize any phone scripts; we use a guided computer-based process that helps representatives collect the information the doctor needs while talking with patients as people.
Do you have what it takes to be a Patient Care Associate?
- Positive attitude, a true customer service mindset and a desire to help people
- Prompt, courteous phone skills
- Ability to handle multiple phone calls and high call volumes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including proper use of grammar and ability to document information
- Healthcare or call center experience a plus!
Why should you apply?
- Opportunity to be part of an amazing team of associates, working in a fun, technology-driven environment
- Ongoing training and skill building opportunities
- A positive atmosphere where we focus on quality instead of quantity
- A lot of opportunities for growth and career advancement (we are growing fast!)
Path Forward Call Center Representatives Enjoy:
- Gourmet Coffee Machines
- In-house Café Market
- Cincinnati Reds Opening Day Celebration
- Casual Dress Code
- Annual Week of Fun!
• Positive attitude, a true customer service mindset and a desire to help people
• Prompt, courteous phone skills
• Ability to handle multiple phone calls and high call volumes
• Strong verbal and written communication skills – including proper use of grammar and ability to document information
• Healthcare or call center experience a plus!
How to Apply
Visit Path Forward's website: https://pathforward.us/
1. Click "Join Our Team"
2. Click "View Careers"
3. Click "PART-TIME, Patient Care Associate"
Follow this link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8604c727-19e5-4f55-a0ef-9102ae2cfcd3&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US