Your NEW Plumbing Career!!
Do you enjoy finding solutions to problems?
Are you a great communicator? Are you easy to talk to and have the ability to explain things well?
WOW…. HELP has a job that was made just for you!
TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN!
Our Plumbing Program is designed to give you all the skills you need to diagnose and repair plumbing issues and provide clients with long-term solutions to ensure a healthier home.
In just 4 short years you’ll know plumbing like the back of your hand and obtain certifications and licensing needed. Not only will you receive training from a Master Plumber, but you’ll have the support of one of the best Plumbing Teams in the city.
What YOU should expect to do as a HELP Plumbing Technician:
- Conduct service calls to diagnose drain/ plumbing issues and perform all repairs
- Address and provide clients with effective and long-term resolutions
- Make recommendations for services and provide clients with quotes of several options that are best for their home
- Build relationships with clients to ensure client loyalty
HELP’s culture is fun and positive- if this is you, you’ll fit right in. Our people are fun, professional, and aren’t afraid to take a new challenge head on.
Check out more perks from working at HELP!
As a HELP team member you will receive:
- 3 Day weekend every month
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Work- Life balance
- Over 200 Hours of paid training yearly
- Company paid smart phone and iPad
- Flex Scheduling
- Monthly bonus based upon your performance
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/ Cancer Insurance/ Long & Short Term Disability
- 401(K) Pension Plan with employer match
- Free uniforms, with weekly laundry service
- Awesome Wellness Program- Free gym membership and healthy organic snacks delivered weekly
- Unlimited amount of coffee
- Drive the coolest truck in town and gas card
- And Much, Much More
To be successful apprentices must:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Have a valid Driver's License with a Good Driving Record
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- A Positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Pass our pre-employment process, including drug, MVR and criminal background screens
HELP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.