CKS SOLUTION is seeking entry level dedicated employees to join our Fairfield operations team. We are engaged in the large-scale repair, refurbishment of Display product, components, and LCD panels. Our growing company serves customers throughout the nation through our advanced repair and logistics center in Fairfield.
Project Repair Technician Duties include:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and identification of Projector product defect.
- Repair of product after diagnosis, including removal and replacement of defective boards or components.
- Reading and understanding complex service manuals to support training and repair.
- Updating database and documentation to reflect activity.
- Application of ECO’s and ECN’s as required by the customer
- Packaging product after refurbishment.
- Maintain and upkeep of test equipment and work area
- Required to meet production goals as defined by Supervisor
- Starting pay $20/hour
- Opportunities for advancement
Successful candidate will have good understanding of a production environment. Candidate must have some experience with a technical background. Good communication is important, and candidate must have knowledge of organization, planning concepts and production control. Candidate must be flexible and have the ability to work in a dynamic, small company environment.