Retail Salesperson - Deerfield Twp, OH
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
An energetic position to provide customer needs in person and on the phone. Use your communication skills to explain warranty options, establish time commitments between technicians and customers, checkout procedures and promotion of products and services.
- Building customer satisfaction & loyalty
- The merchandising, advertising and promotion of products and services
- Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store
- Desire to succeed in a retail environment
- Motivated sales individual
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-years of consumer retail sales experience
- Must be able to communicate with and assist customers in the areas of sales and complaints to ensure customer retention and loyalty
- Problem solving as it relates to customer complaints
- Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
- Must complete and maintain all the current and required BSRO store education courses & modules required for this position
- 2-year degree or equivalent
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
“One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
Adam Slitz - 312-982-0379