Independently handles shipping and receiving duties without direct supervison
• Reads and interprets instructions and procedures
• Counting of product and comparing to bills of lading/packing slips to PO
• Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site using a forklift
• Allocate material in SAP
• Record keeping
• Load/unload trailers
• Basic computer skills
• Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
• Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
• Wear a respirator when sampling product
• Experience with UPS WorldShip and FedEx Ship manager
• Domestic and International Shipping experience
• Knowledge of DOT and OSHA regulations
How to Apply
Please send resumes to Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org