Our company is the leading source in the nation of rebuilt welding equipment, providing our customers cost effective means to increase their productivity. We also design and build custom welding systems to meet a variety of needs for a global customer base to automate their assembly needs using both new and used welding equipment.
We offer great hours, benefits, and income potential for all of our employees and are looking for flexible, team oriented individuals to join our organization. We’re currently searching for an entry level and experienced warehouse personnel responsible for the pressure washing, sanding, grinding, and painting used weld equipment, and pulling parts and equipment for shipment.
Duties and Tasks:
- Preparing equipment to be rebuilt to include:
- Pressure washing equipment to remove grease, oil and debris
- Grinding and Cutting excessive welds, fixtures, etc. off of used equipment
- Sanding equipment in preparation for paint
- Painting equipment
- Maintaining the warehouse operating conditions to include:
- Dry mopping and sweeping floors
- Using powered floor scrubber to clean the floors
- Other Duties as assigned
- Experience with Industrial degreasers and cleaners
- Experience with pressure washing equipment
- Experience with electric angle grinders and orbital sanders
- Experience with painting
- Experience and training for hand pendant operated overhead cranes
- Experience and training in crane rigging
- Experience in Shipping and Receiving Department
- Minimum age 18 years old
- High school diploma/GED required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb. loads occasionally
- Located In Cincinnati, OH
- First Shift, 8am-5pm typical
- Non-Exempt, Full Time Position
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance available
- Company Sponsored 401K Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Advancement Opportunities
- Bonus Opportunities
*Preparing equipment to be rebuilt to include: pressure washing, grinding and cutting excessive welds and fixtures off of equipment.
*Sanding and painting equipment.
*Experience with operating overhead cranes.
How to Apply
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Laurie Rensing or Dan Hughes at 513-941-4411