The City of Blue Ash Recreation Department is seeing applicants to fil part-time Concession Staff positions for the Blue Ash Sports Center (11540 Grooms Road) and the Blue Ash Pool. The positions are Part-Time Seasonal requiring a flexible work schedule that includes nights and weekends from March through October.
The position will enjoy paid, on-site training; contributions to the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System; free individual membership to the Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members and discounts and the Blue Ash Golf Course and Sandtrap Grill.
Posting will remain open until all positions are filled.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Pleasantly greet and serve customers
- Take customer orders, operate cash register, make change, run credit cards
- Know menu items, portion sizes and prices
- Prepare necessary food and drink items quickly and precisely in compliance with food safety and sanitation regulations
- Follow all opening and closing procedures
- Clean and sanitize counters, sweep and mop floors, empty trash and complete other general cleaning duties
- Put inventory away and stock as needed
- County money and complete revenue report
- Perform extra tasks assigned by the Concession Manager or Concession Supervisor
- Become familiar with practices and all regulations and laws set forth by the City of Blue Ash and Hamilton County Board of Health
- Quickly learn the procedures for opening and closing of the concessions
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals
- Has great attendance with the ability to handle a high level of responsibility
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards
- Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
HOW TO APPLY: Apply online at www.BlueAsh.com. The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.