Holland Roofing has developed an apprenticeship system to train the new generation of practitioners of the Roofing Trade Profession with on-the-job training and classroom instruction.
You will work under the experts on the field. The program last 16 weeks to become a Roofer Mechanic-I and will continue learning in increments of 6 months until you become an expert in this field. From entry level to Foreman position your pay range goes from $15 to $25 per hour.
This program allows you to earn wages while learning a trade. In addition to that, this program has built in a career ladder which provides you avenues to reach individual career goals. This career development path offers you an ongoing mechanism to enhance your skills and knowledge that can lead to mastery of your current jobs, promotions and transfers to new or different positions.
Holland roofing is one of the top ten roofing firms in the United States, has been installing commercial roof systems since 1986. Headquartered in the Greater Cincinnati Area, Holland Roofing services clients throughout the Midwest and Southern regions in the United States!
• Assists Foreman and crew members in getting material and equipment ready for safety and job setup
• Receive onsite training of installation of commercial roofing applications and onsite procedures.
• Lays out insulation, measure and cut around penetrations
• Performs installation of roof insulation and fastening patterns, including tapered layouts.
• Properly uses hand tools and power tools in a safely manner
• Daily use of basic math reasoning and problem solving techniques
• Frequent lifting and carrying 30 - 50 pounds, occasionally more
• Frequent bending, kneeling and stooping
• Standing for long periods of time
• Maintain all OSHA safety guidelines at all times
• Takes initiative and ask about other work that needs to be completed
• Takes down all materials and equipment
• Makes sure all holes are covered and marked on the roof
• Job site cleanup
• Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor/foreman/superintendent.
• Must pass a drug test
• Must have reliable transportation
• Knowledge of construction, carpentry and or related trades is a plus
You will learn on-the-job, while getting paid! We will train you and help you to achieve your next step in the ladder of success!
Roofer Mechanic I could become Roofing Mechanic II in less than 1 year. Apply now and see for yourself how lucrative this roofing job can be!
We offer competitive pay and great benefits including Health, Vision, Dental and Supplemental Insurance. Paid vacation and holidays, 401K plan, etc.
How to Apply
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and contact information. Our recruiter will contact you immediately.
You can also text us at: 859-982-1362
We welcome walk-ins at 7450 Industrial Road-Florence KY, 41042