Perform any and all mechanical and electrical maintenance while maintaining quality, safety and productivity standards. Perform preventive and predictive maintenance per group leads plan
- Respond to emergency requests for repairs/replacements.
- Repairs and maintains a variety of production machinery and equipment including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, motors, PLC’s, VFD and robotics.
- Use a wide range of shop, hand, and power tools common to the various trades applied.
- Performs routine inspections and preventative maintenance of assigned plant equipment, machinery and systems.
- Understand PLC operation and troubleshoot from a nonprogrammer level. (Mitsubishi).
- Troubleshoot AC and DC electrical controls and circuits.
- Dismantle machinery ( electrical/mechanical ) to locate, repair/replace defective parts and reassemble to a good working standard.
- Perform machine adjustments.
- Participate in improvement activities.
- Keep the maintenance and inventory area’s clean and organized.
- Weld Machinery and parts as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum 3 + years technical/industrial maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Industrial maintenance troubleshooting and repair experience with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems.
• Capable of reading and troubleshooting from electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics, mechanical prints.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strict regard for safety rules, procedures and practices.
• Understands industrial AC 3 phase Delta and WYE connections.
• Able to weld ( Stick, Mig, Tig ).
• Experience with hand and power tools, precision measurement tools, gearboxes, bearings, rotating equipment and assembly/disassembly of machinery.
• Experience with PLC’s, HMI, VFD’s and Robots.
How to Apply
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com