The custodian will provide students, staff and visitors with a safe, attractive, comfortable, clean, and efficient place in which to learn and develop.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent;
- One (1) year of related work experience preferred;
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy lifting and physical labor;
- Willingness/ability to work as a team member;
- Good organization skills;
- State-issued driver’s license or State-issued identification card with photograph;
- History of strong work record, including good job attendance; and
- Documented evidence of acceptable criminal record as required by Ohio law and Board Policy.
| STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
| SALARY: $17.45 – 20.12 per hour ($36,290 – 41,860 per year)
| BENEFITS: Includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement
| WORK YEAR: 260 days/year (January – December); 8 hours/day
| APPLICATION DEADLINE: Tuesday, November 2, 2021
| APPLY ONLINE AT Butler Tech Careers