• Ability to secure an Ohio Department of Education Adult Education permit in the area of AWE Industrial & Engineering Technologies (170000);
• Associate’s degree in a manufacturing-related discipline OR a minimum of five (5) years of verifiable industrial manufacturing experience;
• Strong knowledge of and experience with industrial safety, quality maintenance, green/lean, and manufacturing processes and related technology;
• Preferred knowledge of and experience with at least two (2) of the following: quality systems, CAD/CAM, subtractive and additive manufacturing, CNC machining, robotics, and/or PLCs;
• Current and valid project management certification OR a minimum of five (5) years of verifiable project management experience;
• Student-oriented teaching style with ability to adjust approach to suit individual adult learner needs;
• Willingness and demonstrated ability to work with students, teachers, and administrators as a team member;
• Proficiency in email and Microsoft Office programs;
• Effective and demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking, analytical, oral and written communication, presentation, and organizational skills;
• History of strong work record, including good job attendance; and
• Documented evidence of acceptable criminal record as required by Ohio law and Board policy.
How to Apply
Send resume to Associate Director of Business & Industry Programs, Dennis Beam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified candidates whose employment interests align with the position will be contacted.