The Phlebotomy Instructor is responsible for the delivery of quality education that adheres to the standards of the established curriculum. S/He will employ effective teaching practices for adult students in clinical and/or classroom settings to support a 4-month certificate program operated by Butler Tech’s Adult Education Division.
- Ability to secure an Ohio Department of Education Adult Education permit in the area of AWE Health Occupations (070000);
- At least two (2) years work experience in the phlebotomy field;
- Previous phlebotomy instructor experience preferred;
- Student-oriented teaching style with ability to adjust approach to suit individual adult learner needs;
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to work with students, teachers, and administrators as a team member;
- Proficiency in email and Microsoft Office programs;
- Effective and demonstrated problem solving, critical thinking, analytical, oral and written communication, presentation, and organizational skills;
- History of strong work record, including good job attendance;
- Dependable transportation and willing to travel to local clinical sites; and
- Documented evidence of acceptable criminal record as required by Ohio law and Board policy.
JOB TYPE: Part-time
PAY: $18.00 per hour
To express interest in this position, email your resume to Dr. Sarah Delong, Associate Director of Adult Education Health Programs, at email@example.com.