- Support Log Buyers. Gathering information; Distribute information; communication.
- Take purchasing information over the phone
- Enter Purchase orders in SAP
- Enter invoices for log purchases and inbound freight.
- Maintain a Log Purchase report.
- Maintain a weekly Active Parcels report.
- Enter logs on Container/Gondola sheets for Traffic
- Inform Traffic when containers are loaded and ready to be moved.
- Get the sales order file (tallies & paperwork) to traffic when finished
- Give loader operator memo’s for logs to be loaded
- For Log shipments, determine from what state the logs originated. Ask Lead Log Buyer when receiving the tallies.
- Answer phones and direct call inquiries to correct log buyer
- Create new parcels to be used in yard
- Close parcels in SAP
- File contracts and freight tickets
- Generate end of the month inventory reports
- Take money and give receipt for firewood
- Keep track of Standing Timber jobs
- Keep track of W-9’s on standing timber and Freight vendors.
- Set up Vendors and obtain Federal ID #’s
- Request Checks
- Assist Lead log buyer in any way you can
- Create Sales Orders
- Attach logs to Sales Orders
• Punctual; very good attendance
• Strong math skills; good with numbers
• Attention to detail; reconciles
• Computer literate
• Able to multitask
• Reliable; persistent
• Self-starter; energetic
How to Apply