- Follow pre-planned curriculum programs – contribute ideas for future curriculum
- Plan for each day – setting up materials to complete the daily class
- Be upbeat – our children deserve the best of you!
- Be responsible and on time
- Clean up rooms the children have been in so each day they enter a clean environment
- Must be a people person – engaging with children and sometimes parents.
- Must be organized – able to look at the days curriculum and organize it quickly.
- Communication skills – should be able to adapt to different personalities
- Ability to keep a classroom under control – we have suggestions on ways to do this.
- Be energetic – motivate children in all activities
Competitive salary to commensurate with experience.