At Koenig Equipment, Inc., we strive for the balance of an enriched family atmosphere while achieving the stability and job security every employee is seeking. We take pride in providing our customers with agricultural and lawn solutions as well as service they can trust. In order to achieve these goals, we are continually looking for talented and energetic people, who take pride in their work, have initiative, and are willing to learn. Koenig is currently seeking qualified Service Technicians to support our Ohio business territory.
- Perform diagnostic work on equipment to verify needed repairs per estimate. Notify service manager if initial diagnosis is inaccurate.
- Perform assigned work in accordance with the estimate and the schedule. If completion deadlines cannot be met, or additional work is discovered, notify the service manager immediately so a recovery plan can be developed.
- Keep accurate times records by segment on worked performed.
- Recommend additional service work to maximize machine productivity, reduce downtime, and add value for the customer.
- Professionally advise customers when required.
- Ensure that all parts requested for the job are billed and parts not used are returned in a timely manner.
- Submit work order detail to the Service Manager immediately upon the completion of each segment.
- Perform duties off-site when required.
- Help maintain company fixed assets as required.
- Attend training and KEI events as required.
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- A technical school degree or equivalent experience in mechanical repairs.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a heavy equipment technician with preferable experience working on agricultural equipment.
- Basic knowledge of product line, electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Ideal candidate will have working knowledge and/or certifications of multiple equipment brands
- Ability to use our computer operating system (PFW IntelliDealer).
- Ability to safely operate vehicles and equipment needed for the job.
- Class “A” CDL desirable but not required, or the ability to get one.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Koenig offers competitive wage structures, quarterly bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits packages, 401(k) with match, employee wellness programs, immediate PTO allotments and relocation/sign-on bonus opportunities.