- Perform diagnostic work on equipment to verify needed repairs per estimate. Notify service manager if initial diagnosis is inaccurate.
- Perform assigned work in accordance with the estimate and the schedule. If completion deadlines cannot be met, or additional work is discovered, notify the service manager immediately so a recovery plan can be developed.
- Keep accurate times records by segment on worked performed.
- Recommend additional service work to maximize machine productivity, reduce downtime, and add value for the customer.
- Professionally advise customers when required.
- Ensure that all parts requested for the job are billed and parts not used are returned in a timely manner.
- Submit work order detail to the Service Manager immediately upon the completion of each segment.
- Perform duties off-site when required.
- Help maintain company fixed assets as required.
- Attend training and KEI events as required.
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
* A technical school degree or equivalent experience in mechanical repairs.
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience as a heavy equipment technician Experience with Agricultural Equipment preferred.
* Basic knowledge of product line, electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
* Ideal candidate will have working knowledge and/or certifications of multiple equipment brands
* Ability to use our computer operating system (PFW IntelliDealer).
* Ability to safely operate vehicles and equipment needed for the job.
* Class “A” CDL desirable but not required, or the ability to get one.
* Ability to lift 50 lbs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through the Koenig Equipment, Inc. Careers page.