Job details PHONE 513-874-7555 CAN APPLY IN PERSON OR INDEED
$15 - $18 an hour
Number of hires for this role
Pulled from the full job description
Paid time off
Full Job Description
Adara Communities is looking for experienced Apartment Make Ready/Punch Tech Specialists to "turn" recently vacated apartments homes into apartment homes ready for occupancy for our Oaks of Woodridge property in Fairfield, Ohio.
Job Requirement and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 1 year Apartment Make Ready/Punch Tech experience REQUIRED, including minor electrical, plumbing and construction/carpentry experience
- Ensure that all vacated apartments are thoroughly restored to "market ready” status in a timely manner
- Change bulbs, replace bad lights, plugs, switches, etc
- Check locks and keys, re-key if necessary. Check weather stripping, replace/repair if necessary.
- Assist in the safe and proper transportation and set-up of appliances, furniture, building materials/supplies and equipment
- Performs all repairs exterior/ interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair related to interior walls and doors (i.e., patch sheet rock, tape and float, shoot acoustics, apply texture, sand re-varnish doors)
- Perform pressure washing, blow breezeways and parking lots
- Must have own set of basic hand tools
- Must be able to lift a minimum or 40-50 lbs.
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
We offer full-time, career-track positions with competitive pay, medical, dental and life insurance; rental housing discounts; vacation, sick time and paid holidays.
**Please apply ONLY if you live or can relocate WITHIN 30 MINUTES of this specific property location**
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
Work Location: One location