At Clippard we have an opportunity for Assembler(s) to join our team. If you have a keen eye for detail and quality aptitude please read on, this may be the place for you!
Clippard Instrument Laboratory Inc. is a leading manufacturer in North America of pneumatic and electrical control components and systems, at our Cincinnati, Ohio location.
The hours for this position are 7:00a.m. - 3:30p.m. Monday- Friday, overtime as needed.
While working at Clippard you will enjoy:
- Stable Company- Cincinnati, Ohio (suburban location) over 70 years
- Multiple Company “FUN”tions during the year.
- Health Insurance Plan-PPO covers medical, dental, vision and prescription drugs
- Extended Benefits listed on website: www.clippard.com
- Small Company working environment with a global footprint
- Assemble small parts per work instruction and design specs.
- Sort components according to specifications into the designated compartment tray.
- Operate grinding machine while either sitting or standing. Be able to read, understand and follow work instructions.
- To be able to sit for 8 hours and lift up to 25 lbs. if needed.
- Identify quality with material, machines, equipment, tools, procedures and work instructions. If a quality issue is identified, notify the supervisor or plant management.
• High School Graduate or High School Equivalent: required
• Microsoft office skills
• Excellent hand- eye coordination.
• Reliable with good attendance
• Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, a plus
• Ability to work some overtime as needed
How to Apply