Job Opportunity – Assembler with thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America in Fairfield, OH
Are you a self-starter who takes great pride in the quality of your work? Do you thrive working in a safe and clean working environment? Would you like to work for an organization recognized as a leader in their industry?
- Full-time Openings: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts with OT
- Health, Dental & Vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off + 13 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Bonus Program
- Free Steel Toe Shoes
As an Assembler, you will work as a member of a team, assembling component parts to company specifications and customer expectations consistent with the Bilstein’s quality and productivity standards. Other responsibilities include:
• Operate machines to assemble and inspect component parts for proper assembly and cosmetic defects.
• Ensure all parts are assembled per specification.
• Maintain a clean workstation and set up machines per work instructions.
• Learn all machines in work area.
• Demonstrate a willingness to move to other lines and cells to fill company needs.
• Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules and within standard times.
Think this is a fit for you? Check out our website to learn more about our culture and to see the types of products you can be working on!
How to Apply
thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America, Inc. is a world class manufacturer of suspension solutions headquartered in Hamilton, Ohio USA. thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America supplies products to a wide range of Original Equipment Automotive Manufacturers as well as Aftermarket and Motorsports.
Apply online at https://grnh.se/19d43ecc3us or send your resume and salary requirements to Job@strategicHRinc.com.
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.