Albin Pump USA is an industry leader in the manufacturing of peristaltic hose pumps. We have distributors for our pumps throughout the United States. Since late 2015 we have assembled these pumps in Loveland, Ohio. Fischer Process Industries is a leading distributor for pumps, valves, and instrumentation. For over 50 years our commitment has been to provide high quality engineered equipment to customers in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Georgia, Western PA and West Virginia. Part of what has made Fischer so successful over the years is our Outstanding Service and Repair Division where our highly skilled, factory trained service technicians with a combined 75 years of experience provide 1st class service to our customers by performing a variety of maintenance and repair on their pumps, rotating equipment and valves.
We are seeking an experienced Assembler/Shop Technician to work out of our Loveland, OH headquarters. As an Assembler/Shop Technician you will build pump assemblies, work on repairing equipment, and install electrical equipment on to new pump assemblies.
- Assemble hose pumps from process tickets that have components listed, instructions to build the equipment, and testing the equipment for high quality control before shipment.
- Assist in repair and assembly on pumps, process equipment and valves including, but not limited to, AOD, Positive Displacement, Centrifugal.
- Effectively manage time and resources to control costs and enhance efficiencies.
- Communicate effectively with customers, vendors and our entire team.
- Attend appropriate technical and manufacturer training
- Travel to customer sites
- Pick up and delivery of items.
-Strong mechanical Background
-Technical degree or relevant work experience preferred.
-Demonstrated customer service skills with ability to work professionally and independently at customer sites.
-Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
-Basic computer skills with ability to use a smartphone.
-Must have basic hand tools.
-Motivated by challenges.
-Ability to manage time and handle multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude and composure
- Ability to frequently kneel, bend, squat, push, pull and reach above and below waist.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds up to 25 feet. Occasional lifting and carrying, with or without assistance, items up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to work in all climates.
-Ability to operate a fork truck.
-Must have a valid drivers license.
-Must be able to pass a drug screen, physical and background check.
Benefits and Compensation:
-Competitive compensation plan.
-Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, company paid life and disability insurances, 401 (k) plan w/ company match, paid time off and holidays.
-Product support, sales support and training.
Albin Pump USA/Fischer Process Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE
How to Apply
E-mail and attach resume to email@example.com