Full time, Permanent Position. AtriCure offers health benefits that start your first day of hire.
Assembler / Production Associate is responsible for the manufacturing of components, the assembly and packaging of finished products. This individual manufactures products in compliance with production control documentation and he/she is under the direct supervision of the production supervisor. This person is responsible for the quality of their work and meeting all Quality System requirements for the tasks assigned.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble products per process specifications
- Ensure products meet the latest quality requirements
- Responsible for operating equipment and processes per process specifications
- Coordinate the movement of materials through the workstations and properly label all bins and trays
- Transacts movement of materials through the process as assigned by the production supervisor.
- Performing in-process inspection per process specifications and inspection documentation
- Identify gaps in training and/or deficiencies in production documentation
- Raises issues or concerns with components, processes, documentation when needed
- Responsible for documenting time to appropriate manufacturing order
- Responsible for following process specifications and production rules
- Performs company activities in addition to the above as assigned by production supervisor and/or group leader, Lead Production Associate
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Ability to handle and assemble small parts
Attention to detail
Ability to work using microscopes and other magnifying aids
Problem solving/Trouble Shooting experience
Participation in and completion of AtriCure’s Quality Systems Regulation Training for Production
Efficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Previous Medical Device industry experience
Experience in Manufacturing
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (Physical or mental qualification requirement – i.e. walk, sit, stand, bend, push/pull, lift (how much), travel %):
Regularly walk, sit, and stand
Occasionally bend and push/pull
Regularly lift up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift over 25 pounds
5% travel possibility
Position dependent upon candidate passing pre-employment physical/drug screen
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as an individual with disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
How to Apply
Please apply using our website link at https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ATRIINC&cws=1&rid=425
click search openings, select Cincinnati, OH, Production Associate