- Assemble custom automation equipment
- Assemble standard robots
- Support of the Product; set up/alignment of the equipment, supporting the sales department and the continual improvement efforts
- Drive projects alone without supervision and/or review of choices made in execution of activities.
- Maintain communication of project progress
- Continuously improve knowledge of product offering
- Required to follow best safety practices
- Work with all departments
- Must be able to work out of our Warrendale office location; 8-5p.m.
• 5-10 years of relevant experience
• Ability to interpret mechanical engineered drawings
• Ability to interpret electrical engineered drawings/schematics
• Ability to operate hand and power tools
• Ability to solder electrical connections
• Ability to lift 70lbs or more on a regular basis
• Must be able to build crates and skids for shipping our products
• Must demonstrate excellent internal & external customer service
• Strong sense of independence and strong organizational skills
• Detail oriented person; work with minimal mistakes due to the nature of the product
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
• Ability to work unsupervised
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate tools.
• Sitting at an assembly table for a prolonged period of time, climbing under equipment, standing on ladders, etc.
• Required to lift 70lbs or more on a regular basis
• Must have the eye sight ability to view color
How to Apply