Sepro-America, Warrendale, PA
Job Title: Assembly Technician II (non-exempt) Reports to: Engineering Production Manager
We're currently looking for an experienced individual who will perform electro-mechanical assembly of Sepro Automation equipment.
EXPECTATIONS OF THIS ROLE:
- Assemble custom automation equipment
- Assemble standard robots
- Support of the Product; set up/alignment of the equipment, supporting the sales department and the continual improvement efforts
- Drive projects alone without supervision and/or review of choices made in execution of activities.
- Maintain communication of project progress
- Continuously improve knowledge of product offering
- Required to follow best safety practices
- Work with all departments
- Must be able to work out of our Warrendale office location; 8-5p.m.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Ability to interpret mechanical engineered drawings
- Ability to interpret electrical engineered drawings/schematics
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to solder electrical connections
- Ability to lift 70lbs or more on a regular basis
- Must be able to operate fork lift and personnel lift
- Must be able to build crates and skids for shipping our products
- Must demonstrate excellent internal & external customer service
- Strong sense of independence and strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented person; work with minimal mistakes due to the nature of the product
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Ability to work unsupervised
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate tools.
- Sitting at an assembly table for a prolonged period of time, climbing under equipment, standing on ladders, etc.
- Required to lift 70lbs or more on a regular basis
- Must be able to work out of our corporate office; 8a.m.5p.m. Monday-Friday
WE OFFER GREAT EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SUCH AS :
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short Term, Long Term and Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Casual work environment
- Company social events
- Opportunities to grow and advance with the company
Sepro America, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age (40 or over), disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state or federal law.
• 5-10 years of relevant experience
• Ability to interpret mechanical engineered drawings
• Ability to interpret electrical engineered drawings/schematics
• Ability to operate hand and power tools
• Ability to solder electrical connections
• Ability to lift 70lbs or more on a regular basis
• Must be able to operate fork lift and personnel lift
• Must be able to build crates and skids for shipping our products
How to Apply
Please submit resume to HR: