Position involves the on-site assistant-management of commercial construction projects ranging in cost from $100,000 to $15M. Projects are generally in the Greater Cincinnati / Tri-State Area. Periodic regional travel may be required. Position is field based with direct supervision from the Site Superintendent and other support from the main office.
Under the direct supervision of the Site Superintendent; duties may include the following:
- Assisting with Project planning / scheduling of subcontractors and vendors.
- Assisting with Project controls and documentation.
- Managing and scheduling Subcontractors and material deliveries.
- Helping oversee and control the daily progress of on-site activities.
- Establishing and maintaining quality control methods to ensure quality completion of construction.
- Proactively identify any potential issues or conflicts that may arise and communicate to the project team.
- Helping ensure subcontractors are fully executing and complying with their contracted scope of work.
- Managing and enforcing on-site Safety controls per company and OSHA requirements
- Coordinating site logistics.
- Attending jobsite meetings.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- High School Diploma / Certification in Skilled trade.
- Candidate should excel in working collaboratively with clients, subcontractors, architects, local building authorities, and other professionals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- 30-Hour OSHA training a plus.
- Carpentry knowledge and skills a plus.
- Read and understand Blueprints and Specifications.
- Basic computer knowledge. Experience with Procore a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs or more.
- Ability to visit entire job site, including stairs or elevated structures.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions;
Follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
How to Apply
Please apply through Butler Tech Job Bank.