The City of Blue Ash is seeking applicants to fill one Assistant Swim Coach position within the Blue Ash Recreation Center. The Assistant Swim Coach will assist in the operations of the Summer recreation swim team. The team practices at the Blue Ash Recreation Center's outdoor 25 yard pool and ranges in size from 100-130 swimmers per Summer. Competition begins early June and the last meet of the season is late July. This position needs a highly motivated and energetic individual interested in working with swimmers, parents, and the Swim Coach.
This is a seasonal part-time position. This position also enjoys contributions into the Ohio Public Employee's Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, Sand Trap Grill and Blue Ash Café.
- Experience with swim coaching preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Experience developing and implementing organization and structure to a swim team
- Knowledge of working with parent committees and paid staff
- Experience motivating all levels of swimming ability in addition to teaching basic and advanced stroke technique
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at www.BlueAsh.com. The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.