- Delivering excellent customer service to residents and families
- Overseeing clinical nursing services; Conducting chart reviews and initial assessments
- Contributing as a member of facility interdisciplinary team
- Coordinating staff work schedules and assignments; assuming direct care responsibilities when needed
- Facilitating staff education
- Performing personnel management, such as Performance Evaluations
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
Hillandale offers an impressive collection of benefits!
- Holiday pay
- Employee Referral bonus pay
- RN and LPN Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Discount with Hondros College
Full-Time (30+ hours/week) Employees may be eligible for:
- Paid Time Off Accrual – from date of hire
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Plan
- Life Insurance – paid for by company
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Company Match
Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made everyday – including cell phone service!
Enjoy a rewarding career with a family owned company that values caring for its residents like family and has received numerous awards including Best of 2016 in healthcare and retirement communities and has a consistent 5-star rating in state surveys and customer satisfaction.
Candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment background check, physical examination, drug screen and TB testing.
Hillandale Communities is an EOE/M/F/D/V and Drug-Free and Smoke-Free Workplace.
We are seeking applicants with:
Current LPN or RN License in the State of Ohio
Prior experience working in assisted living
Prior supervision experience
Familiarity with assisted living regulations
Excellent communication and customer service skills
A high degree of service orientation, a positive attitude, and ability to multi-task
This position works a traditional schedule, but must be able to work flexible hours, when needed, which may include weekends and/or holidays.
How to Apply