Hillandale Communities is seeking a full-time Assisted Living Coordinator (LPN or RN) to join our nursing team at Chesterwood Village. This position will be responsible for coordinating the clinical nursing services for a well-established Assisted Living community, located within a larger continuing care retirement community. The Assisted Living community consists of 45 apartments and 14 memory care suites.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering excellent customer service to residents and families
- Overseeing clinical nursing services; Conducting chart reviews and initial assessments
- Contributing as a member of facility interdisciplinary team
- Coordinating staff work schedules and assignments; assuming direct care responsibilities when needed
- Facilitating staff education
- Performing personnel management, such as Performance Evaluations
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
We are seeking applicants with:
- Current LPN or RN License in the State of Ohio
- Prior experience working in assisted living
- Prior supervision experience
- Familiarity with assisted living regulations
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A high degree of service orientation, a positive attitude, and ability to multi-task
This position works a traditional schedule, but must be able to work flexible hours, when needed, which may include weekends and/or holidays.
Hillandale offers an impressive collection of benefits!
· Holiday pay
· Employee Referral bonus pay
· RN and LPN Loan Repayment Program
· Tuition Discount with Hondros College
Full-Time (30+ hours/week) Employees may be eligible for:
· Paid Time Off Accrual – from date of hire
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Discount Plan
· Life Insurance – paid for by company
· Short-Term Disability Insurance
· 401(k) Company Match
Plus ALL of our employees enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made everyday – including cell phone service!
Enjoy a rewarding career with a family owned company that values caring for its residents like family and has received numerous awards including Best of 2016 in healthcare and retirement communities and has a consistent 5-star rating in state surveys and customer satisfaction.
Candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment background check, physical examination, drug screen and TB testing.
Hillandale Communities is an EOE/M/F/D/V and Drug-Free and Smoke-Free Workplace.
Current LPN or RN License in the State of Ohio
Prior experience working in assisted living
Prior supervision experience
Familiarity with assisted living regulations
Excellent communication and customer service skills
A high degree of service orientation, a positive attitude, and ability to multi-task