Hourly Pay of $20-30 per hour
45 Hours Guaranteed
Join an industry leader in a career that rewards you for your efforts and we are experiencing national growth!
We are seeking an experienced Automotive Technician in the local market
We seek individuals who enjoy identifying vehicle issues and problem solving, as well as inspecting and repairing vehicles. We look for team players who care about the quality of their work!
As a technician responsibilities will include:
- Properly diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles
- Performing work efficiently and effectively
- Communicating mechanical issues with Service Manager
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Excellent mechanical and technical abilities
- ASE certifications are a plus
- A robust tool box
- Desire to become a Master Technician if not already
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of professional maturity
- Must have a current valid state driver's license
- Keeps abreast of the latest technological advances in the automotive repair industry
- Position (those based in Pennsylvania) also requires PA State Inspection and PA Emission Inspection certification.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate (no flat rate!) plus monthly bonus opportunity
- Great Working Hours-Monday-Friday (consistent 45 hour per week schedule)-No Weekends!
- ASE Reimbursements
- Health and dental benefits
- 401K/Roth 401K with a company match
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Positive work environment
- Career growth opportunities