P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Are you looking for a position that offers a rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges? P&G is looking for aBaby Care Process Research Lab Power & Controls Technician.
Baby Care Process Research Lab Power & Controls Technician
Entry level for individuals with demonstrated aptitude with electronics or controls systems who are inspired by hands-on equipment/process maintenance and operation, experimentation, and basic science, i.e., Procedural work. Onboards to P&G systems and performs the basic and critical experimental work of day-to-day applied research. Work is predominantly execution/procedural oriented in the Baby Care Process Research Lab (PRL).
The PRL is critical to our product development pipeline. This is a critical role and the individual will be responsible for the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the industrial controls equipment for the lines in the lab.
Your development and growth in this role will be critical for us as well as provide you with future opportunities. A Step-Up-Card approach is used to provide training and “qualification” on new skills that will make you successful. You will very quickly become a key member of the team and will have the opportunity to demonstrate your growing skills and contribute to important Baby Care projects - delighting consumers with our Pampers & Luvs products!
- An associates degree in an Engineering field or a High School diploma with relevant work experience.
If you're a really good fit, you'll have:
- Technical curiosity & troubleshooting skills
- Solid math & science foundation –Ability to follow detailed instructions and make critical observations
- Experience and comfort with Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, & SharePoint)
- Ability to build diverse, respectful, and collaborative relationships
- Hands-on experience with the installation and operation of electrical hardware.
- Ability to read & understand electrical drawings (elementary drawings, single line diagrams, logic diagrams, panel layouts, etc.). Ability to read and understand mechanical & pneumatics drawings is also beneficial.
- Proficiency in PLC programming and familiarity with Allen Bradley software (RSLogix, Factor Talk View Studios, etc.)
- Proficiency in FESTO CPX software
- Familiarity with Cognex InSight and National Instruments Vision Builder software for automated inspection
How to Apply:
Please apply through the link below if interested:
Just So You Know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.