SALARY: $11.74+ Tips
CLOSING DATE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
The Cooper Creek Event Center & Blue Ash Golf Course is accepting applications for Part-Time Banquet Bartender. Our Bartenders work in an amazingly elegant facility overlooking a beautiful golf course. This very important position is responsible for providing positive guest interactions, accurately mixing and serving beverages in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
This position will receive WAGES + TIPS and will enjoy contributions into the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, and Sandtrap Grill.
The Cooper Creek Event Center & Blue Ash Golf Course is the ideal location for social and corporate events. Centrally located in the desirable Blue Ash Community, an inviting, upscale destination overlooking the scenic Blue Ash Golf Course.; a great place to work!
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Greet guests, take beverage orders from the Banquet servers or directly from guests.
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered in compliance with company standards.
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for purchase/consumption of alcohol.
- Assists the Banquet Team as needed.
- 21 years of age or older,
- Banquet Bartender experience preferred,
- Good customer service skills,
- High level of maturity, ability to use/make good judgment, and a pleasant personality are extremely important to this position,
- Demonstrates problem solving ability,
- Physical agility to conduct various recreation activities including, but not limited to, long periods of standing, walking and lifting materials up to 50 pounds. The position is seldom sedentary and includes walking or moving continuous periods of time.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply online at www.BlueAsh.com. The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.