We are looking for people that have a passion to serve others! Our events at our hotel provide great exposure of our venue for receptions, meetings, trainings and even reunions. It’s our place to really shine so that the word of mouth will bring in additional business! To do this we have to have the right team in place where everyone is a team player focused on quality, service delivery, and timeliness.
Our Banquet Servers are responsible for serving meals with friendly responsive customer service and create an exceptional dining experience for all.
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you. If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace
Must be 18 years of age or older. No experience necessary.
• Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
• Greet guests and be responsible for accommodating all guests’ needs at the attendance of an event.
• Participate in good communication with guests with questions regarding the menu.
• Deliver food and beverages from staging areas to guests.
• Assist other servers during peak periods in delivering food and guest requests.
• Learn and practice buffet, plated, and reception style meal services (training provided) to RCGR standards.
• Anticipate guest’s needs and monitor the guests dining experience to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
• Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
• Setup, execution, and clean-up for an event.
• Performs side work to prepare for upcoming events.
• Maintain clean service areas at all times.
• Maintain a professional and personable appearance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply