Thank you for reading this job posting for the Blue Ash Café!
This position is perfect for someone whose schedule allows them to work 20 to 25 hours a week, Monday through Friday. Yes! You read that correctly – no weekend work, that's so awesome!!
We are very excited to get an interview setup with qualified candidates. What makes you qualified for this position?
- You enjoy preparing tasty meals
- You love to smile
- You have lots of energy
- You want predictable work hours with weekends off
You are dependable, almost to a fault, and you can work Monday through Friday year round
What is this job about? You will:
• Assist with some morning food preparations and weekly slicing,
• Keep the Café seating area tidy and clean,
• Take money or credit cards in exchange for soups and sandwiches,
• Provide a smile to every customer, and
• Enjoy working with a really fun team.
This position is for someone who can work during the day all year round: Monday through Friday, 20-25 hours a week, January through December.
If this fits you, please apply now! Thank you!
Oh! By the way, here are some really cool perks:
• Paid, on-site training
• Contributions to the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS)
• Free membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members
• Discounts at the Blue Ash Café
• Discounts at the Sandtrap Grill
• Discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course
This position is part-time permanent.
How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at www.BlueAsh.com. The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.