This position is perfect for someone whose schedule allows them to work 20 to 25 hours a week, Monday through Friday during the morning/day.
We are very excited to get an interview setup with qualified candidates.
What is this job about? You will:
- Assist with some morning food preparations and weekly slicing
- Keep the Café seating area tidy and clean
- Take money or credit cards in exchange for soups, sandwiches, and more
- Enjoy working with a really fun team
This position is for someone who can work during the day all year round: Monday through Friday, 20-25 hours a week, January through December.
Perks to the job:
- Paid, on-site training
- Contributions to the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS)
- Free membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members
- Discounts at the Blue Ash Café
- Discounts at the Sandtrap Grill
- Discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course
- This position is part-time permanent.
What makes you qualified for this position?
• You enjoy preparing fresh & tasty meals
• You enjoy interacting with patrons and providing wonderful customer service
• You are a team player
• You want regular work hours with weekends off
• You are dependable and can work Monday through Friday year round
How to Apply
You may apply and view current openings by visiting our employment opportunities webpage at: www.BlueAsh.com.
COMPUTER ACCESS: If you do not have access to a computer, there are computer stations available at most Public Libraries. The Blue Ash Branch Public Library of Cincinnati is located at 4911 Cooper Road, Blue Ash, Ohio 45242. Our on-line application system is provided by NeoGov.
TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES: If you have problems while applying online, please contact the Help Desk between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM Pacific Time Monday - Friday at 1-855-524-5627. You may also call the City of Blue Ash Human Resources Office at (513) 745-8642 for information.
The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.