Riverfront Steel, a metal services center, is seeking experienced employees for the positions of Boom Truck Operator / Welder Helper, First Shift. We prefer experience but we will train. Applicants must be responsible, reliable and conscientious to allow us to provide the highest level of service to our customers. Applicants must either have a Class B CDL to be an operator or be otherwise qualified to be a welder helper, and be able to perform or meet the following criteria:
- Clean driving record and proven history of safe driving
- Verifiable flatbed steel hauling experience
- Ability to pass a post-offer pre-employment back ground check
- Pass a DOT physical, drug test and road test
- Desire to maintain a safe work environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to perform thorough pre and post trip inspections
- Able to produce and maintain logs and records as required
- Able to safely operate a boom/crane
- Able to Arc Weld in all positions (No certifications required)
- Able to use a cutting torch
- Have basic construction skills
- Ability to read a blue print a plus
Safety is our number one goal. All of our equipment is maintained on site by our maintenance staff. All deliveries are made with a 100 air mile radius. Drivers are responsible for the full installation of I-beams and columns in residential construction. Drivers are responsible for checking and securing their loads.
Compensation based on experience. Overtime available and annual increases based on merit. We offer competitive benefits package and 401(k).
Job Type: Full-time
Clean driving record and proven history of safe driving
Verifiable flatbed steel hauling experience
Ability to pass a post-offer pre-employment back ground check
Pass a DOT physical, drug test and road test
Desire to maintain a safe work environment
Strong attention to detail
Able to perform thorough pre and post trip inspections
Able to produce and maintain logs and records as required
Able to safely operate a boom/crane
Able to Arc Weld in all positions (No certifications required)
Able to use a cutting torch
Have basic construction skills
Ability to read a blue print a plus
How to Apply
Send your resume to Jobs@riverfrontsteel.com be sure to put "Boom" in the subject line, or you can apply in person at 10310 S Medallion Dr. Cincinnati, OH 45242.
Mention you saw the ad posted on Butler Tech Job Board for priority review.