POSITION: Brake Press Operator
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
FLSA CLASS: Non-Exempt
DATE CREATED: 2.2020
This position is responsible for the set up and operation of CNC Press Brake operations.
Bend, form, stretch, notch, punch and/or straighten metal to meet job requirements and quality on part
- Sets stops on machine bed, change dies, and adjust components as needed
- Operate press machines according to specifications
- Plan sequence of operations to achieve desired result
- Inspect workpiece for defects
- Measure workpiece
- Communicating with the Production team on job progress / questions / concerns
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
• Education – HS diploma / GED preferred
• Job specific attributes/skills
• Ability to read and interpret router, blueprints, drawings, and machine sketches a plus
• Knowledge of the Industry specification and equipment
• Ability to operate overhead cranes and jib cranes
• Must be able to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, and job routers
• Must be able to read gauges, micrometers and apply principals for geometric tolerances
• Able to program brake press, restore saved programs, set up and operate brake press
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, lift, stoop, bend. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. . The employee must regularly lift 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel is not required.
Stock Manufacturing and Design will be recognized as the undeniable leader in the metal fabricating services, we provide to the markets we serve. We will build trusted, positive, and long-term partnerships. Partnerships which include a first-class work environment for our personnel with the highest level of integrity.
How to Apply
We encourage you to apply on our career page:
You can also apply by:
Sending a resume to: email@example.com
Call us at (513) 353-3600
Applications are also accepted at:
10040 Cilley Road
Cleves, OH 45002
9911 Crescent Park Drive
West Chester, OH 45069