Blue Ash is seeking a Building/Shift Supervisor - Welcome Desk Attendant for the Blue Ash Recreation Center. This is an important role within the Recreation Center as the Building Supervisor will be in charge of their welcome desk shift and will help ensure seamless building operations during their shift. This is a permanent part-time position. This position will enjoy contributions into the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, Sandtrap Grill and Blue Ash Café.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: The Blue Ash Recreation Department is responsible for the operation and programming associated with all of Blue Ash's wonderful recreational amenities, including the; Recreation Center, Towne Square and Veteran's Memorial, Sports Center, Nature Park and Amphitheater, Historical Hunt House, and the Hazelwood Community Center. Parks and Recreation ... the benefits are endless! Duties:
- Close down the building at night
- Enforces facility rules and regulations.
- Work with other building staff including fitness, aquatics, programming and management to ensure a cohesive operation
- Manage front desk employees during their shifts
- Make sure all building operations are running smoothly during shift including but not limited to; rentals, programs, open gyms, and events.
- Close out money for their shift
- Enthusiastically greets the public both in face-to-face contact and via answering the telephone.
- Registers members and guests for classes and programs through the computer software.
- Delivers accurate information to public inquiries regarding programs, services, and events.
- Processes memberships and class registration.
• Professional image
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work 10 to 15 hours per week, year-round, primarily weekend and evenings
• Ability to have a flexible schedule
How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply prior to the closing time of the job announcement and allow at least an hour to submit your application if you are a new user on the system. APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED ON-LINE ONLY at www.BlueAsh.com.
If you do not have access to a computer, there are computer stations available at most Public Libraries. The Blue Ash Branch Public Library of Cincinnati is located at 4911 Cooper Road, Blue Ash, Ohio 45242.
Our on-line application system is provided by NeoGov. If you have problems while applying on-line, please contact the Help Desk between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM Pacific Time Monday - Friday at 1-855-524-5627. You may also call the City of Blue Ash Human Resources Office at (513) 745-8642 for information.
NOTE: INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED EVEN IF A RESUME HAS BEEN ATTACHED.
The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.