- Establish, and build relationships with potential customers at multiple levels in the organization.
- Develop and leverage relationships internally and with the Microsoft representatives in your territory of responsibility.
- Manage incoming sales qualified leads from marketing team as well as field Account Executives.
- Proactively contact prospects and be able to evangelize KiZAN solutions and services.
- Record and track sales activities in KiZAN CRM on a daily basis.
- Drive sales to new accounts via telephone, email and marketing campaigns to generate opportunities.
- Complete weekly and monthly forecasting and pipeline reporting.
- Work to get KiZAN on approved vendor lists for customers
- Provide backup customer support for Account Executives as needed.
- Transition prospects to an Account Executive by providing detailed and accurate information.
Sales experience is desired
Experience using a CRM
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship build
Ability to travel, overnight up to 25%
Ability to travel independently; if by car, a valid driver’s license or reliable method of transportation is required
Authorization to work in the US without sponsorship
Skills and Abilities
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
Ability to work independently/self-reliant and show initiative with minimum supervision
Ability to quickly learn new technology and apply appropriately to business situations
Strong team player who enjoys working in a fast paced team atmosphere
Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities
Ability to work under pressure; meet strict deadlines
Ability to listen effectively and seek clarification
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Must be able to effectively and comfortably communicate with all types of individuals from the customer technical expert to the customer executive management
How to Apply
Please go to: www.kizan.com/careers and click on Business Development Associate to apply.