Locations: Cincinnati, OH & nearby major cities
Turnkey Technology is a leading provider of IT, Security, and Access Systems in the Mid-west. Currently, we are looking to hire technicians for our Structured Cabling team in both Cincinnati and Columbus. Travel required 50%. The ideal candidate would have low voltage and/or fiber optic experience. You will be responsible for working with project managers, account managers, and customers in the installation and implementation network cabling solutions. Turnkey is a rapidly growing company that provides competitive pay, a complete benefit package, and opportunities for advancement. We are looking for people that want to grow with us.
• Install, terminate, and test low voltage cabling
• Read and interpret drawings for cabling infrastructure installations (will train right person)
• Install computer racks and other related computer room equipment
• Must have reliable transportation. Can be promoted to Company Van.
• Update project managers on all work performed at customer locations
• Adhere to all quality and safety codes
• Experienced technicians and/or Team Leaders.
• Familiarity with architectural specifications and drawings.
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Access Control, Nurse Call, and Paging are a plus.
• Structured Cabling: 2 years - (Preferred)
• Access Control: 1 year (Preferred)
• Driver's License (Required)
• Lift Certification (Preferred)
• Asbestos and Lead Certification (Preferred)
• Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
How to Apply
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org