Professional Cabling Solutions (PCS) is hiring Cabling Technicians. We are looking for candidates who are able to work with cable installation and termination. Certifications are a plus, however, we do provide training and certification opportunities. Teammates may be required to work nights, weekends or travel depending on project requirements.
This position will rough-in cables support structures and pathways, pull cable, drop cable down thru walls, terminate cables, build closets and perform fire-stopping procedures and follow prints. Solutions oriented and attention to detail are critical. Applicants must pass a background investigation, be able to work in both office and outside environments, climb a ladder, and carry boxes weighing 50lbs. and may work independently or with a team. Professional Cabling Solutions is a Drug Free work place, candidates must pass a drug screening.
• Pulling and routing cable in new construction and existing structure commercial environment.
• Terminate data jacks.
• Install support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks).
• Deliver exceptional customer service.
• Accurately complete all paperwork including work and service orders.
• Maintain control of assigned Company property and ensure equipment is maintained in safe operating conditions.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently.
• Running cross connect wire (strap)
• Experience with:
o Punching down cable on 66 or 110 blocks
o Toning and tagging existing phone company cabling
o Using butt-sett and wand/probe toner to chase copper phone cabling
o Phone company terminals and punch downs
o Phone systems beneficial, but not required.
• Ability to handle physical workload. Physical demands include but not limited to standing, walking, or driving for long periods of time, work from high places, climb ladders and navigate through small tight areas; and lift up to 50 – 80 lbs. without assistance.
• Familiarity with hand and power tools.
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
Compensation & Benefits
• Compensation and benefits package include bonus plan, medical, dental, vision & 401K plan.
• Paid time off and holiday
• Company Bonus Plan
How to Apply
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org