SUMMARY: Work with Manufacturing and Engineering personnel to support existing products and develop new products using AutoCAD, SolidEdge or other designing software.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop major layouts of complex assemblies with engineering supervision
- Design functional changes or improvements for existing products
- Work with suppliers to obtain new parts for review and implementation
- Develop 2D and Basic 3D engineering drawings for Sales and Manufacturing departments
- Help maintain engineering documentation system for electronic drawings
- Is responsible to generate designs for compressor and vacuum system structural framework for new and special models, including decisions concerning orientation, service access and plumbing routing.
- Correspond with suppliers to ensure design integrity
- Create models using advanced features of SolidEdge software
- Participate in continuous improvement and cost reduction projects
- Develop BOM and component part numbers for the generation and processing of production job packets.
- Provide production line support
• Four+ years drafting/design experience and/or training; or equivalent combination education and experience
• Four+ years AutoCAD
• One to Three years of SolidEdge or equivalent 3D Modeling software experience
• Working knowledge of the JDEdwards system
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to communicate with vendors and other departments to complete assignments
• Knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing and understanding of gauging
• Knowledge of general office equipment with the ability to handle multiple tasks and change priorities with limited supervision required
• Write routine reports and correspondence
How to Apply
Please review it and at you earliest convenience send me a copy of your resume with year and months of employment for each employer.
Talk to you soon.